Manly Colors

[It seems to be natural for my scheduled posts to boycott just when I need them. The following will be posts that got cold feet and never launched!]

Milan Fashion Week - D Squared Menswear
Milan Fashion Week continued with my favorite conundrum. How much color is allowed in menswear? Do they get the full spectrum of the color wheel, or are there limits?
Milan Fashion Week - D Squared Menswear
While I am a huge supporter of all things bright, you can see from the below posts that even I have to draw the line somewhere (namely floral patterns). A bright neon pant or a lavender blazer though? That's still macho enough for me.
Milan Fashion Week - D Squared Menswear

Do you know males who aren't shy with colors?

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords