Monday Tidbits

As I mourn the technological boycott in my household (both my computer and camera refuse to turn on), and as I get into the swing of the week, please enjoy these tidbits that I found 'round the web.

Project Runway's Christian Siriano has a maternity line Fierce Mamas for Moody Mamas. PopSugar told me all about it.

Image from Inquisitr

I think the quote from the Chicago Tribune from last year, when this was still an idea makes me the giggliest. || "Siriano “thought it would be great” for a gay man to partner with two women who haven’t given birth to create a maternity line, a Moody Mamas rep told New York." ||

my faves:

......

For all you designer on a budget gals (hello friends =]~) Fashionista snagged a Loomstate for Target lookbook. Think you will be putting any money back into the economy for these fancy pants? P.S. Target also has a cute interactive list of their designers and Design for All collections.

Images from Tree Hugger|| photo credit: Target

FYI: My poll ends tomorrow. || Swag attack post to follow - along w/possibly a new schedule. || Contest ending soon - don't forget to sign up! Also - I'm slowly/continually updating the sidebars and headers/footers/layout etc. Let me know when/if you notice the good/bad/ugly MissYaya@ymail.com

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords