Contest Alert!



Hi all!

There's a contest you
must all hear about!

Since I'm a newbie in the blog neighborhood, I'm excited to see people following, and showing interest in what I like.

As I am working on the looks and habits of the blog - to show my appreciation for sticking by me, I am offering two goodie bags to two random followers.

[edit] :: I have extended the contest to readers and followers. All followers who do not enter by the deadline will be entered by moi, people who do not want to follow but are avid readers will need to enter their information as I have no other way to know they are reading along.

What do you have to do?
Be a follower before March 31, 2009.
That's It!



0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords