The Makeup Show NYC 2011

MyOwnJudge - The Makeup Show 2011
I have been a bit remiss in actively posting updates about my whereabouts. Why? I've been trying to build up the MOJ channels across the social network world. The YouTube channel had a significant boost in the last week (I double the amount of videos!), I'm on Twitter for darn near all day with y'all, and I'm working to improve Facebook.

This past weekend I got the chance to go to The Makeup Show NYC. This year it was the most amped up and interactive show I have been to, to date. The educational seminars and workshops were stepped up, the brand presence and communication was upgraded, and the show had a kickoff party the night before to raise morale and really get everyone excited and amped to spend money. (The above image is Makeup Forever artists working their magic).

I spent a hefty chunk of money and am looking forward to reviewing the products I got. I also feel like I got inspiration and motivation to push my career out of the plateau I have unwittingly placed it into. Check out the Facebook album for photos from the show, and the YouTube playlist below and let me know what you think and if you want any different coverage from these kinds of shows. Do you want more products? Interviews? More footage? More chat? Let me know!



P.s. If you're in the Chicago area, the Makeup Show is headed your way in less than a month (and Europe in three). Click here to get the details.

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords