Kiss A Mani

MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
Being that I just wrapped up my final exams, you could rightfully expect my nails to be on the.. well... mend. It seems that though my nail biting habit went out the door, the presence of exams and wanting to do well and just be over with the madness - well that brought the chompers and the nails together again.

Thankfully, I had a product to review that would save me from the mess. As a side note, let me just say it's not that I dislike the look of short nails (okay maybe I kind of do), but it's the feeling! It feels so awkward to have a newly short nail when I touch things, it's almost like it was never meant to feel like that (does that make sense or is that just me?).

Kiss Everlasting Nails were patiently waiting for me to have an aha moment and break them out. Now, I'm pretty familiar with how the faux nails work by now, are you? It's a simple pick the nail, use the glue, and voila process. I'm sure if the package had a voice it'd be just waiting to say "I told you so" after everything was over.

MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
The changes? Let's call them updates. The nails come with application tabs, and though that may seem like nothing special, consider the fact that the other nails that have numbers on the back of each nail are tiny, and usually blend in with the nail, and then deciphering if it's a 6 or a 9 is a pain (and you always end up needing those two sizes!!). It's also just easier overall because it's right there before your eyes. Simple and efficient. I was also digging the short size, because my nail beds aren't as long as I would've like them to be and most nails are a little too long for comfort (especially when logging time behind a computer screen or using a touch screen phone - both a constant in my life!).
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
The other thing that I noticed with these is that I had almost no - I'm talking 1 out of 10, nails with glue related bubbles under the nails. I had a problem with making it look spiffy on my thumb but my other nails came out darn near flawless (even if I say so myself). That's not an easy feat for nails that have a clear or almost clear majority.
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
Removing the tabs is easy, fold them all down (learning from experience, folding up messes with the nail) and file the remainder.
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
There are small chips from the remainders of the tabs that need to be filed off. If you have a mosquito bite or an itch, keep these on for some instant relief and then file off promptly thereafter.
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
File in an underneath type of motion. This will keep the nail file from scratching your nail design and handle the excess from the back of the nail.
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
Ta da! I tried to spiffy up my mani a bit with some leftover
Kissstickers from past holidays (it's kind of like being green - as well as removing clutter in my house!)
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
MyOwnJudge - Kiss Everlasting Nails
I kept it simple with just one sticker on my ring finger, and topped it with a clear polish to secure it.

Thoughts?
Disclaimer: This productwas sent to the author for review by the manufacturer/PR. All reviews on MOJ remain unbiased and unpaid. For more info, feel free to contact the author.
Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords