Blonds Just Want to Have Fun

I've been on a severe hiatus the past two weeks. Valentine's Day Guides and photography took a back seat to a trip out of town, some serious germs in my nasal cavities, and a work and school load allowing for only eating and sleeping in between. And then fashion week hit. Sheesh! When it rains it pours!! I've started to overhaul the priorities and make time for it all, so enjoy the coming photos in the meantime.

MyOwnJudge - The Blonds

The Blonds have a cannot miss show every season. It's a breathtaking, whirlwind party worth missing class or work or sleep for.

I had a team help with covering shows I wouldn't be able to attend (thus the delay in photos!), but this bad boy? I had to be there myself. The show had an oriental inspiration - the show started with dragons!
MyOwnJudge - The Blonds MyOwnJudge - The Blonds
The Blonds are famous for the craftsmanship and attention to detail of their bodices and dresses. Every celeb who had an unforgettable getup has befriended the brand (think RiRi, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, etc.). As a matter of fact, the headpieces for the show made me think of Miss Nicki.

Share

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords