Rock and Republic Saffon Booties

MyOwnJudge
There are habits and addictions that you knowingly have, and then there are those that only pop up in the middle of the action. Such was the case when I was reading the High.Heels.com post about the Rock & Republic Saffon studded heels.

Sure I'm a sucker for studded shoes, I just didn't know how bad the diagnosis might be until these peep toe booties crossed my screen (and did I mention the lovely attention to detail with a mini dagger as the zipper pull?). Available in pewter with black studs and black with gold studs, the pair has me thinking this is something my friends need to come together and pitch in for when getting a gift for the holidays.

What's your hidden love?



Share

Banner 20 Off Collection

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords