China Glaze Lights Up the Holidays

MyOwnJudge
It may have taken me a bit to post the color swatches of these polishes, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. Mostly, I spent the time checking out each color and turning into a mad scientist mixing them.

What am I talking about? Remember the China Glaze Limited Edition holiday colors? Yeah - I've been having a jolly good time with those.

The holiday collection features some beautiful whites, reds, and greens. I understood the red and green but had to dig deep for the white. Once I made the snow correlation, I felt a little silly. The holiday collection consists of a whopping roster of 16 colors featuring (in addition to the white, reds, and greens) a blue and an Olympic bronze-y copper, silver, and gold.
MyOwnJudge
The colors photographed with flash. These are all pretty true to how the colors look in person. All swatches were done with two coats.
MyOwnJudge

Then I had a bright idea. Sure, the matte craze has died down a bit. Companies have released plenty of matte topcoats (some better than others), and are back to their creams, satins, and shimmers. But how does it look flat?
MyOwnJudge
Pretty fancy, eh? I am the most happiest with the metal colors when matte. They look like they're hiding behind frosted glass.

Lest you thought I was done with the experimenting though, I continued to mix colors (only with coats) to see if I was missing out on some kind of secret.
MyOwnJudge

See my math equations? Ha! I'm loving how all the glitters look mixed together, but Party Hearty also looks beyond awesome as a top coat to nearly everything.

What's your favorite? Which do you want to see on a mani?

Disclaimer: This product was sent to the author for review by the manufacturer/PR. All reviews on MOJ remain unbiased and unpaid. For more info, feel free to contact the author.

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords