I'm usually very skeptical of uber cheap cosmetics. Why should 28 colors ever cost under three dollars? What did they save money on? Was it color? Quality? Safety? Packaging? What's the secret!?!
This could have damaged the shadows had I not aimed away, or if I dropped the darn thing (happens often to me). If you decide to purchase this palette, take it from me and use scissors to open it up.
I took inventory of how the colors come off by swatching them on paper and then applying with a wet brush to my skin.
- This is a definite win if you're trying to mask your "I need nothing to look like this" plan.
- The price of $2.99 cannot be beat.
- The color payoff is pretty good, especially when applied wet.
- There is a mini tutorial on the inside cover.
- It is not an organic product (meaning it contains talc, mineral oil, and synthetic wax among others).
Skip a machiato or a soda for the day and grab this palette.
Have you tried this? Do you want to?