Think Pink NOTD

SpaRitual at ShopStyle
Last week I had the pleasure of attending a press product preview event where I got to meet different brands and learn about products that just entered the market, along with ones that will be launching soon. I like these types of events for more than just the brand familiarity. You get a sneak peek into the future of cosmetics and trending, and you start feeling like someone slipped you some insider info.

The event worked with SPARTY! Never heard of them? The company, whose slogan is "Sip, Spa, Celebrate" helps make all events interesting by supplying everything and anything you need. Catering? Massages? Drinks? Manicures? They make it happen. This is a great idea for baby and wedding showers, or even birthday and location events.

When I heard about the manis, I spent my whole hour of travel time wondering what brand they'd be using and what color I would come home with on my digits. The winner was SpaRitual in Strike a Pose.
MyOwnJudge SpaRitual Strike a Pose

MyOwnJudge SpaRitual Strike a Pose MyOwnJudge SpaRitual Strike a Pose

I grabbed the pink shade to commemorate October being Breast Cancer Awareness month. Strike a Pose isn't too bright and outspoken, nor too dull and prude. Just enough oomph for every pair of hands available. The consistency was a little less opaque than I expected it to be, but it's still a pretty color.

Are you rocking pink in October?
Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords