Perfect Formula NOTD

MyOwnJudge Perfect Formula PolishRemember the introduction to Perfect Formula nail polish? The bottles are super fabulous with an interesting glass shape and the colors are all sorts of purple and gray fabulous. They look like old school whiskey bottles, and they have a square top for the brush. Solid shapes like these are so easy to use for application, especially for when painting the opposite hand (I'm a righty, so painting my right hand with my left feels like an elephant is learning to write). The two shades I buy on a regular basis, trying to cover every degree of variety there could ever be in the world.

At the time being, I am suffering with a stuffed nose and a questionable throat situation. My nails aren't feeling the funk either, as they are looking tiny and stubby. I had to pass on the natural nail swatch and used some falsies as the canvas for these nail polish creations.


MyOwnJudge Perfect Formula Polish

Avant Gray is a gorgeous gray to look at. There is no shimmer, no hype, no nothing. Just the good gray stuff. From trying these colors out, I've found that Perfect Formula likes to approach polish with no nonsense. Just how I like it.

MyOwnJudge Perfect Formula Polish

Futurist is a light lilac with a mix of gray in it. Does that make sense? It looks like it has shades of blue in it too. I know you've heard it all before, but I mean it this time, the same as I do each time I say it: I don't have any color like this!

MyOwnJudge Perfect Formula Polish

Post Moderne is - okay I'm not going to lie. I feel like I have seen this shade before. Even still, is this necessary to own? I think so.

The overall consistency for the polishes is the same throughout. It takes two to three coats depending on what kind of coverage and application you're into, but the colors last long and look like melted butter when on. They're just so smooth!

What are you rocking on your nails right now?

Disclaimer: This product was sent to the author for review by the manufacturer/PR. All reviews on MOJ remain unbiased and unpaid. For more info, feel free to contact the author.

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords