Mizani Event Coverage

MyOwnJudge - MizaniI have been battling with my phone for weeks. Every time I forget my camera, I rely on the simple Berry to take as close photos as possible. Nothing beats the clarity that a camera can offer, and I do admit appreciating my deceased iPhone camera to the one on my Blackberry, but you work with what you have, right? It was funny that as I came to terms of never being able to load the photos from my phone onto my computer (it wouldn't appear as plugged in), lo and behold! It cooperates!

As mentioned in the review, Mizani debuted their Supreme hair oil recently, and had an event where they showcased styles and the product itself. I was hoping I'd be able to show you the images earlier, but this will do.

MyOwnJudge - Mizani

The whole night I was fawning over how great the event space was decorated. It was very natural and earthy, but uber stylish at the same time. They had elements of the oil's ingredients all around (avocado oil, coconut oil, etc.).
MyOwnJudge - Mizani

Most of the Mizani team and host Beth (second from right, top row).
MyOwnJudge - Mizani

They had the cutest snacks (have you ever thought of putting cheese on a stick pops out as hor'dourves?) including white chocolate lollipops, sushi bites on trays in between flowers, apple and apricot tarts atop toasters (yes I said toasters), and more. The best part were the drinks. A mix of vodka, mango juice, and cranberry liquor (as told to me by a server - you know I hounded them for the mix!) with a dried apricot instead of a lemon on the rim.
MyOwnJudge - Mizani MyOwnJudge - Mizani

The brand presented four models with a variety of hair types (do you know what yours is?) from 1/2 to 7/8. I wasn't able to get a good photo of the last girl, so you'll have to forgive me.
MyOwnJudge - Mizani MyOwnJudge - Mizani

The stylists followed up with a five minute challenge to transform styled hair into a different 'do with only the oil and as quick as possible.
MyOwnJudge - Mizani MyOwnJudge - Mizani

The next presentation involved using the oil as a sealant and shine tool for a blowout. The model had the front part of her hair unfinished and the stylist completed the blowout with ease (and in under ten minutes - the whole head would probably be refreshingly quick as well).
MyOwnJudge - Mizani MyOwnJudge - Mizani

Two of the stylists with their models.
Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords