ME! Bath is all about... Me!

MyOwnJudge - ME Body ScrubDuring my last drugstore window shopping adventure, I was looking for a new body scrub to try out. Sure I had two favorites (probably the same as plenty others in the world - St. Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub and Victoria's Secret Garden Love Spell Body Scrub), but a little voice in my head said to try something new. I've always used my two favorites simultaneously - St. Ives for the weekly scrub, and Victoria's Secret for the super scrub sessions. The first is softer on the skin and does a general clear-out of the dead skin cells, whereas the latter is grainier and provides a deeper and thorough scrub (it also has some oils in it to moisturize skin - that kind of scrub can leave you dry as ash if not moisturized!).

As I walked the aisles of the new and improved version of the swanky Duane Reade by Bryant Park (not each one is created equal!), I noticed some goodies. Ice cream cones, bath fizz balls, tubs full of scrub reminiscent of sherbet containers. Was I in a candy store? Nope. This was my first encounter with ME! Bath Products. The brand has an interesting approach to skincare, and if you visit the site, you will find that they have an interesting setup for their site as well!

The sample jars had me sample scrubbing and sniffing jar upon jar of innovative flavors scents (Pomegranate and Hawaiian Plumeria and Freesia convince you?). Scrub granules were on the corners of my nose and my hand with no faucet in sight - if you didn't know me better, I'd look like I had a problem.

MyOwnJudge - ME Bath Products

Every product has a story, and funny enough, the one I chose is the one they donate a percentage of the sales to benefit Cancer Research. Check it out here!
MyOwnJudge - ME Bath Products


MyOwnJudge - ME Bath 
Products

MyOwnJudge - ME Bath Products

Check out the list of ingredients:
MyOwnJudge - ME Bath Products


The scrub has a consistency that is a bit thicker than St. Ives but not as rough as Victoria's Secret. It smells amazing and my skin loves it. My only gripe is that with the price of the scrub, I would've liked for it to be in a squeeze bottle, so that I wouldn't waste too much product by reaching into the tub and getting all greedy-like when getting ready to scrub a dub dub.

What's your favorite body scrub?

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords