Late Night Lust

MyOwnJudge - Last Call with Carson Daly

Most nights you can find me awake way past midnight on the east coast wandering around the world wide web. Sometimes the wander is with determination and an endpoint in sight, but usually, it's the prequel to the morning "I don't know what took me until four am to wrap up" excuses.

Today as I took a chance at crochet (my hand is cramped but I got a couple of rows looking all purrty like!) I was watching all the late night shows, Jimmy Fallon had an all too funny game of "water war" with Chris Meloni and darling Chloe Moretz appeared on Last Call with Carson Daly.
MyOwnJudge - Last Call with Carson Daly

The girl (she's thirteen!), recently famous for her role in Kick-Ass was sporting the cutest striped zip up jacket with strong shoulders and ribbed sleeve accents. The collar was a dark black as well. I was swooning throughout the whole interview. Check out after the jump for some cute striped jackets to mimic the look and the interview. She even mentions the Biebs!

All the items in the look are clickable. Which one is your favorite? To make the look less stuffy, pair it with jeans and a tee, just like Miss Chloe.

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords