Jennifer Hudson was looking regal in purple as she performed for the Andre Agassi Foundation for Education’s 15th Grand Slam for Children benefit concert held at the Wynn Las Vegas. Her purple Michael Kors gown hugged all her slimmer curves to a T. Sure the neckline and shoulders looked a bit plain, but the bright purple made up for all errors.
Photo Credit: HollywoodLife
The singing bird had a subtle smokey eye with a neutral glossy lip and a matching mani. Her nails looked like they could've had China Glaze in Grape Pop on. Right before she went out the door, she must've taken a quick look in the mirror and seen how great she looked, so she made sure her hair looked fab as well.
A severe side part with a sleek wave into a braid on one side and some wispy waves on the other end. Want to do it yourself?
- Brush your hair and style as usual (use either a curling or flattening tool to create subtle waves).
- Create an uneven part, taking about 80% of the hair to the side you want the braid on. The remainder will be your sultry wisps.
- Use the rest of your hair to create the braid. Start braiding at the nape of your neck, shifting in a diagonal to the front.
- Use a color similar to your hair color to secure the braid.
- As always - use some shine spray to keep it glossy (my favorite is Palmers).