Sephora NOTD

Sephora by OPI NOTD

A little late on the come up, the Sephora by OPI nail color in Iris I was Thinner has been laying around my nail polish stash just begging for showtime. I continually find excuses not to do my nails - every nail always breaks as if on purpose, foiling my plans and polished dreams. Having correct shapes on the rest of my nails with one stubby nail drives me crazy!
Sephora by OPI NOTD Sephora by OPI NOTD

I love this color and there is never a shade of lilac I can live without. The one on the left is without flash and on the right is with flash.

Do you like this color? Have any Sephora by OPI favorites?
Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords