Revlon's Starry Galaxies

Revlon Nail Polish

Just because it's fashion week, doesn't mean we forget about beauty and all the things that remain on the pages of MOJ. Though my nails have been admittedly bare and short throughout the shows (I had to chop all my nails off to prevent 'bored biting'), I have been scouring drugstores for polishes that will grace my digits as soon as the nails grow back out.

I found some Revlon polish sure to make the heart beat faster. Look at all these glitters!! The best of all is definitely the tie in out of this world name for each color.
Revlon Nail Polish


Have you tried these yet


Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords