Never Too Early for a Nailtini

NailtiniI'm on a roll of picking up brands new to my closets and drawers. The newest addition to my collection is Nailtini. They have similar lip gloss products, but it's that nailtini title that got me.

I've seen several photos online of manis and pedis with the polish, so when I saw these babies in a store, I knew it was time for us to be formally introduced. I love the outside packaging, and I feel like I picked the best colors for my last hurrah with summer this year.

A girl can never have too many lilac shades, now can she?

Nailtini

Have you ever gotten a Nailtini?

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords