Does your polish have the Perfect Formula?

Perfect Formulas Polish

I've said it plenty of times before and I'll say it again - the best part about writing about products and reviewing them is finding new ones. Sure, if you window shop and surf the net you'll find a gem or two, but when you come in contact with multiple brands and immerse yourself into the world, it becomes a bit of a treasure hunt. Even during the instances where I don't find the product fits me, there is usually a method or science to it that becomes my "learn something new for the day."

Enter Perfect Formulas nail polish. As you may now, I'm a sucker for packaging (and purple) so seeing these babies land on my doorstep was the highlight of the day. Check out what they've got to say about themselves:
Perfect Formulas Polish

zPerfect Formulas Polish

The angular shapes of the bottles and the vintage feel of the logo rocks my socks.
Perfect Formulas Polish

The brush seems to be of good quality. Not too thin and not too thick, this is the perfect shape to apply a quick mani on your own or to bring to the salon (but keep your eye on it - they may just grow legs and walk away!). Stay tuned for when I show off my perfect :) NOTD!
Have you tried Perfect Formulas before? Are you interested?

Disclaimer: This product was sent to the author for review by the manufacturer/PR. All reviews on MOJ remain unbiased and unpaid. For more info, feel free to contact the author.

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords