AMEXNYFW SS11: Chrishabana

Chrishabana

When I went over my schedule of shows to attend during fashion week, I happened upon the Chrishabana presentation. Racking my brain for all previous shows and presentations, I was wondering what it would be like. Would there be models? Will they sit still for hours? Will there be photographs? The longer I thought about it, the more ludicrous my ideas became.
Chrishabana

Until I walked into the room. Under glass, there were designs laid out on lace. In between twigs and surgical gloves, this tactile presentation was meant to pique one's interest in various ways.

Chrishabana

After oohing and ahhing over partnerships with various metals and designs (roses, crosses, and thorns), shooting the designer some questions was inevitable. What was the inspiration behind this collection? Designer, Chris Habana's answer?
Chrishabana

Being single. Chris said that by the conclusion of creating this collection, it was dedicated to three individuals. When asked if it was the loves or losses, he said both.
Chrishabana

Chrishabana

Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords