AMEXNYFW SS11: Carlos Campos Menswear

Carlos Campos SS11 NYFWToday is my catch up day for the crazy schedule of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. I have already suffered a minor crash, so I think I'm going to need a stunt double or an assistant for the next season. Fashion is not for the restful!

As I try to catch up with the past three days, and keep it on schedule as of today, stay up to date with my Twitter and Tumblr accounts in between posts. There are also some sites that I'm writing for, and can't wait to tell you all about it when I get home tonight!

The Carlos Campos brand was one I wasn't too familiar with before the Spring Summer 2011 shows began. After arriving to the venue, I walked around each model to see what it is in the future of menswear. I have to say - after covering several men's shows, you find that the shows aren't too heavily focused on their beauty, but rather the substance of the clothes.

The collection featured diluted shades of gray and blue, with a focus on camel and khaki. The guys had straight leg pants, which were notably rolled up at the ankle. It's funny that a move I'm trying to incorporate in my clothes is something the dudes are going to be doing next season.

Carlos Campos SS11 NYFW

The overall look this model was exuding was awesome. My favorite part is the pair of glasses.
Carlos Campos SS11 NYFW

When I got to the room with this model I was overjoyed to have him pose for another photographer and my camera caught this shot. Sometimes you find gems without looking for them - just be fast, they last a second!

Carlos Campos SS11 NYFW

The main component of the show were these canvas oxfords. I'm kind of diggin' 'em in these soft spring shades.

How do you like Carlos Campos?
Share

Search & Win

1 Comment »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords