Lohan 6126

6126 at ShopStyle
When celebrities branch out into new marketing ventures and start opening up their clothing lines, water, candy, shoe, and whatever other lines are willing to sport their name or take their money, it's a toss up for the quality and shelf life of their products.

With the hard luck that Lindsay Lohan seems to have come under for the past couple of years, one would think that she would shrink away into oblivion. The girl is resilient though. Her line 6126 is sporting a new season.

The shoot includes La Lohan and her little sister Ali.

There are some designs that look a bit funky considering how the photos were shot, and there are some that make me want to save my pennies.

I'm totally loving the shoots of Ali and the shoots of each gal by themselves. I'm a bit over the shoots with the dominatrix and the boy toys, how about you?

Overall, I'd say my verdict is a go for Miss Lindsay. I like the additions in this season and am looking forward to more. I hope the girl has more good than bad in her future and gets a better comeback than just a walk back home (from court...).

Check out some of the new designs:




Looks like sis Ali has done a lot of growing up, no?!

There are also actually some handbags coming out starting November that look quite spiffy and I can't wait to get images to share!





What do you think?

Share


Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords