Cosmetic Graffiti

Eyeko Graffiti EyelinerAs you may have read, I am on an Eyeko roll right now. The products are rocking my socks with the cute packaging and the simple and efficient way in which they do what they promise to do. I was excited to try out the Graffiti Eyeliner because I didn't use liquid or felt liners in a long time. Sometimes you need to phase out products and bring them back into your life to keep things fresh. I'm sure your skin would love it too.

I tried out the Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in Fierce Purple. Purple eyes are perfect for anyone, and a liquid line in purple just sounds great, doesn't it?

The application is pretty smooth. I had a mental checklist in my head from the moment that I opened the cap. What does a good liquid liner do? I tried to apply it in a thick layer as well as a thin layer. I checked for feathering and whether it was smudge-proof or not.

Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner

I'm loving it for the application types. The thin and thick variety is definitely something to talk about and I can picture a lot of looks I can do with this. There is a tiny factor of bleeding, depending on how you apply it, but it's not a messy bleed, it's a natural bleed from a liquid liner. The only thing I couldn't really work out is blending it in. This is not a blendable liner. Once you apply it, you're finished. It's set like stone.

The color is great too because it's not an obnoxious bright purple. I will be rocking this to work.

If you're a plenty shades of shadow kind of girl, this is great for above or below shadow. If you apply it under shadow, you will have a permanent makeup lined eye look going on for the day.

Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner

The packaging for the eyeliner pen isn't as cutesy as most of the other items in the Eyeko line, but it's a good change to the mix to keep it from being overly sweet. They still have the rounded letters and some hearts.

Check out how it looked on me (and don't mind the unruly brows):
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner

I wasn't too neat with the application, but as you can see, it's not picky with how you apply it, as it's pretty low maintenance and neat all on its' own. If you are in the market for a liquid liner, I would recommend this one as your first option.

The colors available online are black, brown, navy, and purple. All the colors you need to match everything else in your makeup drawer. £5.00 ($8.00) on the site and also available at ASOS.

Do you use liquid liners? Have you tried Eyeko?
Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords