100% Pure Cosmetics

100 Percent Pure BronzerThe worst part of wandering drugstore cosmetic aisles is the inevitable money you will spend or debt you will force upon yourself (ok maybe that's just me). Why?

It's like a Murphy's Law of Cosmetics, whatever new and interesting product you can find that will be irresistible and beg to come home with you, will be found and will have to come home with you. Such was the case with the 100% Pure Cosmetics counter at Duane Reade (yes them again - I told you - they're taking over!!).

At first, just the title was enough to tempt me to take the bronzer home and dissect it.

The product testers piqued my interest twice as much after the super duper smooth application one swipe provided. It was a little pricey though for a beauty junkie like me, so rather than gamble on which color would suit my face, I settled on a bronzer. Who goes wrong with another bronzer in their powdery tan arsenal?

100 Percent Pure Bronzer

I had a fab photo shoot with the product. The little bird on my cardstock (my secret to the fab backgrounds! shhh!) made me think of Twitter and landing on a branch to nibble on my new bronzing fave.

When I opened the tin, I found that the cap can be used as a mirror - extra useful for on the go application.

100 Percent Pure Bronzer


100 Percent Pure Bronzer

Alright mad scientists. From what I'm reading, I'm pretty impressed with the ingredient list. You? Let me know!

See that little compact with the 12M towards the bottom? That's the product life of the pan after you open your product. Neat, huh?

100 Percent Pure Bronzer

Learn more about the bronzer:
"COCOA PIGMENTED BRONZER

100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free

100% Natural bronzer will give you a warm, beautiful, sun kissed glow instantly from pigments of cocoa, coffee, tomato and berries. Luminescent, light reflective pigments will give you a subtle shimmer. Concentrated with anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants and skin nourishing ingredients. Use all over your face and body whenever you desire a sun kissed look

Colors:
Honey - lightly sun kissed
Brown Sugar- golden sun kissed
Cinnamon - richly sun kissed

100% Natural Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Powdered Pigments of Cacao, Apricot, Peach, Pomegranate, Blackberry, Raspberry, Coffee, Papaya, Tomato, Black Tea and Acai, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Lavender Flower Powder, Rosehip Oil, Avocado Butter, Mica (natural mineral shimmer), Vitamin A (a-palmitate), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)

Net wt. 9 g/ .32 oz

US $25.00 "(source: site)
 Have you ever tried 100% Pure? 
Share

Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords