Sale Notices

Vincent Longo at Rue La La
This summer has proven to be a quite eventful one. At times it is hectic and I am incapable of getting to a phone or computer, at other times, it is as slow and patient as I hope to be as I progress through life.

This past weekend, I hosted a "clearance sale" in my friend's basement to get rid of all my excess possessions. The sale wasn't as ginormous as I hoped it would be, but it should bring me a pretty penny.

Though this sale was a clear indication of my shopping habits getting out of hand, the extra space in my apartment can only mean that my window shopping can include a purchase once in a blue moon. And with my inbox overflowing with awesome requests for my hard earned dollars, I am passing the sale notices to you as well. Sort of a shopaholic's misery loves company kind of thing...



Vincent Longo Cosmetics starting at $13 at Rue La La. Click for your invite!
Also on sale at Rue La La: Rich & Skinny denim, Cass shapewear, Salvage menswear

Some other sales:
Free People, London Fog, Rachel Pally all on sale at Hautelook. Click for your invite!

L.A.M.B, Charles by Charles David footwear, Cia Maritima swimwear, MM Couture at ideeli. Click over for your invite!

Sonoro, Polaroid, Sheila Fajl jewelry, Young, Fabulous and Broke at Gilt. Your invite!

Oliver Peoples sunglasses, and Erica Anenberg jewelry (killer two finger rings!) at Billion Dollar Babes. Your invite!

Gucci, Emilio Pucci, Disney, Erno Laszlo skincare, Halo by Shoshanna hair accessories at Beyond the Rack. Your invite!

If your funds are aching, sign up to these sites so that you know which sales they have. Who knows - maybe your dream brand will have a clearance sale similar to mine once. Don't pay retail when you have sample sales!

Planning to get anything? Let me know!

Share


Search & Win

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords