Cleanup on Aisle 4

MOJ Sick

Image Credit: DeviantArt user djmastawes

Cleanup on aisle four! You hear that in tv shows about accidents that happen in stores and such, but I have never been privy to such an experience. I have however, spent the last day walking around with a bucket by my side as my best friend and drinking only liquid in hopes of being able to keep it down.

I don't know if it was food, germs, or everything under some magical stomach flu umbrella, but something's got me, and it's got me good. So until I'm less dizzy and can eat a cracker or two, there will be limited yaya presence on the net. Sorry for the invonvenience!

Check out the older posts and drop me notes about which are your faves!
(p.s. People who rightfully deserve packages that they have yet to receive will be getting them before the end of the month.)

Share

1 Comment »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords