March Madness

MOJ at International Beauty ShowMarch started off with a bang for beauty lovers folks. Today I walked my footsies up and down the aisles of the International Beauty Show. Spring is in the air, and it smells a lot like lotions, polishes, lip glosses, and more!

The Beauty Show is located at the Jacob Javits Center (today, tomorrow, and Tuesday) and if you have ever been to a trade show there, you will know the area is no walking joke. I have to admit I am pretty pooped for a post and so I'm sharing some photos from the tradeshow floor. The show is only open to the trade, but I know a lot of y'all do hair, makeup, and/or nails - check it out if you can! I found some new brands (and spent an equal amount of coins) and will be reporting about it soon. I also got up close and personal with Minx and Calgel for nails. Some new nail colors from Dashing Diva, OPI, Essie, and more (can't share all my secrets!).


A new nail polish brand? It is to me! Stay tuned for more info.
NYX galore! Lordy lordy I wanted to get one of each!
Ahh! Even more NYX!
Body "shaping" machines that looked like they were from back in the day... Verdict is still out for this baby.
Celebrity stylist Nick Arrojo styling hair on the fly.

This March also brings Shecky's Girl's Night Out (in two days!) and gets the ball rolling for plenty of beauty shows (some of the hair shows already passed from the sunnier states, and the Makeup Show LA already passed as well!).

Any events catch your eye?

Share

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords