What's that on your face?

MOJ at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion WeekFashion Week Smashion Week, right? I know some of y'all may be sour because you're not in the middle of all the action. But trust and believe me when I say the foot, neck, back, and head pain that comes with it - ya don't want it. Wait till you hit it big and get all the personal drivers and expense accounts to take a taxi-cab everywhere. Then it'll be uberfun (and you can take me!).

So then what's a little me going to do when there is so much beauty and innovation floating around? Come in sweat pants and makeup free? Nawwww. Fashion Week is usually the only time in the year where you will catch me sporting makeup every day for up to ten days. Can't let these stinkin' models show us up!

Enter into the courtroom the NY Fashion Week Makeup Challenge. Inspired by Twitterista @HeatherPark, I am joining the challenge. I am dutifully posting them on my Twitter with the hashtag NYFWMUC (#NYFWMUC). Click on the link to check out all the participants and their looks. There is so much creativity and inspiration around us, why not make the best of it?



MOJ at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week

Using YABY and Stila Cosmetics on the eyes, Smashbox for the face/bronzer, Chanel for brows, and MAC blush and mascara



MOJ at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion
Week
Using Inglot and Medusa's Makeup shadow and Pencil Me In Cosmetics liner on the eyes, Prescriptives gloss on lips, MakeupForever for face, Smashbox for bronzer, Chanel for brows, and Lancome mascara



MOJ at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion
Week

Using Inglot and Makeup Forever on the eyes, Styli-Style nude lipstick on lips (although it mostly wore off by picture time due to my snacking habits), MakeupForever for face, Smashbox for bronzer, Chanel for brows, and MAC blush and mascara

I also see now that I tend to do the same poses. Will be sure to mix it up for the rest of the days!

The rules:
  • New day, new makeup look.
  • You can repeat products, as long as they’re used in a different way.
  • You can’t repeat looks!
  • If you tweet it, please use the #NYFWMUC hash! (with pics, naturally)

As I am writing this, I am wondering what my Day 4 will be. Any suggestions?

Share

3 Comments »

  • gravatar B

    I love love loooove these looks. With Day 3 being my fav! Imma need to steal, I mean check out your Inglot palette the next time I'm there. :)

  • gravatar IMM

    I love the looks and your foundation. Your day 3 look is something I'd wear to work. Those colors look fab against your complexion. Hehehe, you're slowly convincing me to try out Inglot!

  • gravatar Rai

    so pretty! The 2nd one is my favorite.

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords