Oh Yes I Did!

This was the scene this morning:


Photobucket


The snow was going berserkers. Yes there is occasional snow here and there in New York, and yes this is not the worst I have seen, but by golly this is the first time I had to be out in it instead of drinking hot chocolate in front of the television.


Photobucket

Pants on the ground? How about taking ten steps and snow in my pants?

What is it? Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!! This is the second season I am covering the shows and I couldn't be more excited.

Which is exactly why I didn't so much mind the numbing of the toes or the snow falling into my hoodie and resting on my neck. Click over here to check out the schedule and let me know what you'd like to see on MOJ! Given the hectic schedule and improbabilities of my Wifi troubles, refer to my Twitter account for on the go commentary, and the posts will be sure to follow!


Photobucket

Until then...

Remember to wear boots that are waterproof:


MOJ Covers Mercedes Benz Fashion Week

and more than one pair of socks, so as not to soak your only pair and go on through the day a bit unhappy.


MOJ Covers Mercedes Benz Fashion Week

Too many details? I felt like everyone should know my sufferings! :)

Fess up! What do you want to see/find out at the upcoming shows?

Share

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords