Rimmel Celebrates in the US

MOJ and RimmelAs I was trolling my favorite subscriptions in Google Reader (which by the way, do you check the posts I share with y'all? There's plenty of good stuff on the net and you can check it out in the pink square below labeled 'Shared Posts' on the sidebar or click here) and guess what I read about? Someone is reaching their birthday!

Rimmel London is said to be celebrating their tenth year in the United States, and rumor is, they are going all out to celebrate it. Why for almost as long, they have had famed model Kate Moss as their product headliner for nearly every advertisement (7 years).

While looking around the website a bit in preparation for reporting my findings, I found out about all the new and recent additions to the Rimmel roster. I also checked my girl Britt on www.clumpsofmascara.com and found out that she's a fan of nearly all their mascaras!

I am loving the hot pink packaging for the new Max Volume Flash Mascara (sucker for packaging I am). All of their mascaras have gem colored packaging and fancy wands. Plus did I mention this is a drugstore brand?

But it doesn't stop with the face! I'm also completely curious for their 60 Seconds Vinyl Mirror Nail Polish. I have to admit I have NEVER tried their products, but feel like a celebration is as good time as any to start!

The site is also chock full of giveaways and contests. They have a membership area where you can read and post reviews about products, and plenty of pages with looks. This might not sound special to you, but I appreciate when a company is more than just information online. Isn't it nice to create a community where people can communicate with each other? Communicating in a community that is international and longstanding is probably as much fun as using their products (which really, you don't have to try to realize that a decade+ old product must be doing something right)!

All images are from Rimmel's site and organized by Yaya from MyOwnJudge.net. All images found on this site belong to the owner.


Did you want to see what Kate Moss, Lily Cole, or Sofie Ellis Bextor wear on their shoots? Want to effortlessly and inexpensively pull off the model FOTD? Click on over! They also show past campaigns for Kate (clearly I spent some time on the site). Here are the three faves I put together! Which look is your favorite?



MOJ and Rimmel



Are you a Rimmel fan? What product would you love to try from them?

4 Comments »

  • gravatar IMM

    OMG Yes! When I moved here two years ago there was no Rimmel and I was devastated and now it's sold at DR and CVS. Their products are top notch and come at a great price. The range in AU and Europe is more diversified.

    My fave products are the Recover Foundation and Concealer and Lash Maxxx (which I used on my honeymoon while conquering a glacier in the middle of winter). These are staples in my makeup 'drobe.

    Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm and am glad you're a fan!

    xo The Informed Makeup Maven

  • I am trolling the drugstore papers this weekend to see if anyone is having a BOGO. If not, I will head to CVS - it is usually good to me :)

  • gravatar IMM

    What are your fave Rimmel products?

  • I haven't tried any yet. Can't wait to!

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords