Magazine Weekend: Self Magazine January '10

You can probably read me like a deck of cards. I'm following suit. The most of my hand contained NOTD's galore and so of course you need to learn how to take care of it (your hand that is).

While reading Self's January issue with Carrie Underwood on the cover, I snagged some new year moves to make a new fit me for the next days of the rest of my life! (This is the extra caffeine talking).

The magazine gives you hints on how to create your perfect part in your hair (I know if I make mine uneven too much I resemble a misshaped poodle), the latest purple lip shades on the market and straight from the trendlines (as in headlines), and more. Of course they always have their weight loss challenges and tips from celebrities to stay in shape and eat healthy. As redundant as the topics can be, I can honestly say I rely on this magazine to give me fresh tips each time I flip a page.

Here I am sharing some tips from Roopika Malhotra's article on how to take care of your hands. They often take the beating because we wear down our sense of touch nearly the most, right? When was the last time your eyes, your taste buds, your sniffer, or your ears took a beating like your hand did while carrying shopping bags, opening a can of soda, prying open a jar of pickles, wrestling with store hangers, paper cuts, and the list goes on! Use these four easy tips to take matters into your own hands! :)



MOJ - Magazine Weekend


Did you find these tips helpful?

1 Comment »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords