Magazine Weekend: Guess Who's Back?

Magazine WeekendBeing that I'm flipping from technological device to other device, I have not been able to do the same Magazine Weekend you might be accustomed to. But I am trying to keep y'all on your toes to make sure you're in the know and interested.

Being that 2009 came to a close at a rapid pace, y'all probably took enough advice and tips to last you halfway through the new year. So enjoy this.

Guess who's back?! Jennifer Garner!! Wife to Ben Affleck and mother to Violet and Seraphina (okay yes, I'm a bit too into her personal life - can't help it - the girls are dolls!), the hot mama has also had plenty a chance to display her acting chops. Think Alias, Daredevil, 13 Going on 30, and my personal favorite; The Kingdom.

She took a hiatus from the Hollywood scene to focus on her ladies club at home, and from what I can see, she is doing great. I'm loving the sultry and fashionable looks she is sporting in W Magazine. Have y'all snagged a copy yet? I'm always feeling super special with a copy of the W in hand - they print on bigger size glossies than the norm and have some fab photo shoots. But you probably already knew that.


Magazine Weekend


I love me some Jennifer Garner. I've always admired her just right mix of sweet and stylish, and could see her with a vixen twinge as well. I also appreciate that her career has a variety of categories.

Do you read W? Like Jennifer Garner? Let me know!

1 Comment »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords