Skin Food for my nails

PhotobucketI've been seeing a bunch of bloggers mentioning Skin Food Nail Polish, and of course, you know me, the crazy eBayer, I had to get my shopper's delight satisfied. These babies flew over to me all the way from Asia (and of course they probably cost a pretty penny more than you Asian beauties get it for!). I chose some great ones, so keep reading and let me know what y'all think!

Of course, I am not sure what the colors were for any of these, but there were two bottles looking like medicine droppers and the other looks like a normal polish bottle. I got a bright color (of course) and a neutral tone holographic-y shade (which is quite appropriate for work as well!).



Photobucket Photobucket


I'm not sure what the names are for any of these honestly. But you can tell I am lovin' them! I used the China Glaze Magic Matte top coat to check out how this baby looked as a matte and I was not disappointed. The polish is pretty thick and requires very little work to apply and look fab.

The bottles look like mini medicine droppers.


Photobucket

Photobucket


The cream color is a slight holo and reminds me of one of the colors that many nail polish blogs are posting from the Nubar Prism Collection. I feel like this holo is most definitely work friendly and looks nice and neat on anyone's nails.



Photobucket Photobucket


After the bright and the holo, the metallic cream didn't pique my interest from the trio that I ordered. That's okay though, I will be venturing over to eBay for some other goodies and will report back ASAP.

What do you guys think about Skin Food? Ever tried it?

1 Comment »

  • I like the metallic cream the most! But I've really been into the gunmetal grays lately. (I'm currently wearing China Glaze's Awaken.)

    I came across that brand about a week ago while searching for Weleda Skin Food on eBay. I'm may give it a try now since you weren't disappointed!

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords