The Cereal Made Me!

My Own JudgeAs I continue my nonresolution of bettering my eating habits and fitness program, I find that I can find support and information everywhere. I find it on websites, blogs, Twitter, conversations with friends, magazines, television, etc. Even advertisements are offering advice.

How can you lack education in this field with so much available to you?

This morning, I was munching on some childhood fave Honey Nut Cheerios. Now let me tell y'all this, despite their claims for heart health, some of the Cheerios sport higher levels of sugar than a healthier version of granola or such may give you, BUT it's hella tasty and is a better alternative than sugar filled concoctions that have the colors of the rainbow and promises of fruit. Anyway, I'm notorious for reading packaging from expiration date to UPC code when at a loss of other reading materials, and this time I had some good material!

Check out some of the tips I got on the left and after the jump:




They must have some good writers, because they were a level or three higher than the usual roll my eyes tips I read elsewhere.


My Own Judge

Second image is a bit fuzztacular. Sorry!

Does your cereal motivate you to be healthy (or healthier)? Where do you learn your tips from?

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords