Some Random NOTDs

Hey y'all. I spent the weekend trying to clean up my photo cache as well as post drafts, and I can tell you I've really been holding out on you!

As always - my attempts are to stick to a two a day posting schedule, but we'll see how that goes.

Check out my NOTDs from the past that I forgot to post in a timely fashion, and let me know which colors and/or companies your nails have been itchin' to wear!

Photobucket Photobucket
OPI Suede Ink on left Illamasqua in Lament on right


Photobucket Photobucket
ORLY in Enchanted Forest with China Glaze Matte Magic top coat on right

Photobucket Photobucket
Essie in Mesmerize with China Glaze Matte Magic top coat on right
sorry for the mess of an application!


Photobucket Photobucket
Color Club in Revvolution no flash on left and with flash on right


Which one is your fave?


0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords