Simon Duncan - Beauty

Simon DuncanA month ago, I had the pleasure of attending the Simon Duncan Fashion Show. The fabrics and models left me in a fashionable frenzy, as I started to think of my upcoming vacation to Barbados & how many outfits I'd love to bring with me straight from the runway. But that wasn't it.

As the show came to a close, I got to thank my lucky stars for not having it during Fashion Week. The models walked around in the ready to wear creations and modeled and posed for closeups. Upon close inspection, said closeups showed a smoldering black shadowed eye with subtle but standout gold shimmer. As I took pictures I vowed to go home and attempt to recreate the look. That's coming tomorrow. Today? Check out the closeups after the jump!


Simon Duncan Simon Duncan

Simon Duncan Simon Duncan

Simon Duncan

Simon Duncan  Simon Duncan

Simon Duncan Simon Duncan Simon Duncan


What do you guys think of the looks?

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords