Magazine Weekend - Real Simple October '09

PhotobucketI know I know, it is most definitely the first day of November, but being that I was behind on my magazine weekend, I had about ten more magazines to give to you and one and a half days. Add to that the fact that there is plenty of football and junk food to eat on a weekend, and you have a girl that doesn't like to be around a computer much. (I'm typing this as I get my ice cream ready by the way).

To give you a snippet, I wanted to let you know how to do your own Bride-tastic hair from BRIDES, and how to give a good compliment from Esquire. None of this made the print for this post though, and instead, I looked through Real Simple and found a great list of things to do to prevent wrinkling in your clothes. We all wash our clothes right? And to make each dry a perfect dry, and not an expensive 'Oh my, I have to go back to the dry cleaners and spend all my money' trip.

The magazine always has great cheap lists of easy dinners. Overall, this is a magazine that includes information from every sphere someone would need to know. They don't overindulge on one thing, and you walk away a knowledgeable reader. This mag is my equivalent of a book sometimes.

Photobucket


Have you ever heard of these tips to prevent wrinkles? I'll be trying it out soon!

Shoot me an e-mail to MyOwnJudge@gmail.com if you would like me to explore other/have topics and/or magazines, or for general opinions of what's in magazine weekend.



MagsForless Coupons


1 Comment »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords