Magazine Weekend: 944 November 09

PhotobucketHappy weekend y'all! I am coming back with a vengeance this month trying to give you snippets from magazines that you haven't heard of, or at least those I have yet to mention. Trust me when I say there is a monthly stack of 15 or more magazines vying for MOJ readers attention!

This weekend starts off with 944, the Miami division. They cover a lot of popular US areas, but I must've developed a penchant for the sunny state as I always find the Miami read the best. This one had a great list of eating advice from Jodi Lipper and Cerina Vincent, authors of How to Eat Like a Hot Chick: Eat What You Love, Love How You Feel. The page in the magazine gave nine tips, but I compiled my top three. I especially love the last one.

The magazine always has great covers and amazing photo shoots. This issue has a "Night at the Museum" themed shoot with a model posing with animal figures and fab makeup (think leopard spots, stripes, etc.), and a va va voom shoot of lingerie in a supersexed up (but ultra classy) version of the Mad Men set in the shoot "Longing."



Photobucket


Have you ever heard of these tips? What kind of chick do you eat like?

Shoot me an e-mail to MyOwnJudge@gmail.com if you would like me to explore other/have topics and/or magazines, or for general opinions of what's in magazine weekend.




MagsForless Coupons


0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords