Zoya NOTDs

PhotobucketWatch out now as I get ultra colorful to keep the rainy day gloom away. Actually, I'm a big fan of the rain. I find it to be quite calming, and just awesome. But the rest of y'all that like to scream about the sky falling each time raindrops fall? Pansies!

Here are some Zoya NOTDs to keep up with my nail-a-day challenge. I cheated a little for a couple of days by wearing the same polish for two days, but I'm back on the straight and narrow, I promise!

Paz
Photobucket Photobucket

Ali
Photobucket Photobucket

Ali and Paz were both weirdly a difficult time to photograph. The pictures kept coming out more "radioactive" than the color was in real life. The colors are both very bright, but in a yummy way. I couldn't get enough of Ali.

Malia
Photobucket Photobucket

Rea
Photobucket Photobucket


Want a Zoya to yourself? You can get them at $7 a bottle here.

I adored all these colors. All the photos on the left are with flash, and on the right without. Every single cream applied like a dream and the colors were all equally unique and vibrant. Seriously? I can't get enough of my Zoya fix.

Which was your fave? Know a color I MUST try?


1 Comment »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords