Talk It Out Tuesday! Donate It!



We all know that this is the month of pink. I've posted previously about various companies that are partnering with research groups and fundraisers, such as Three Custom Color, PurpleLab, etc. But are you buying any of the items?

I like to participate in the walks by either sponsoring a participant, or participating myself (3 day Relay, Avon Walk, Race for the Cure, etc.) and raise money around the workplace for each time that I do. I also like to purchase the pins and bracelets that Payless sells for the cause each year, and just drop a dollar or two at fundraisers into the box. This year of course, I am looking at a plethora of items and am tempted to buy all.

But what about you? Are you buying anything?


0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords