MOJ at the Artist Summit in MIA!



I'm in Florida!!


Anyone been listening to LMFAO? They sing about being in Miami, and that's definitely what is running through my head all day. I'm hanging out with my girl Brittany from Clumps of Mascara and would love to meet fellow readers and bloggers in the Miami and/or Orlando area.

Hit up the twitter or the e-mail to let me know if you have places for me to go or would like to meet up. Also - anyone want to go to the summit conmigo? Let me know too! I have just enough passes for a couple of folks to come and hobnob!

Check out the event details here. If you can't make it this week, next week they are heading over to Chicago.

Read on to hear the song I keep hearing internally.




0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords