Floridian Adventures

PhotobucketRemember when I was traveling south to the state of Florida? Well I got some travel photos for ya!

I always love staying with locals when traveling, because I feel like there is no book or guide that will show you the city like a local can. I try to make that a fact when people visit NY, and my girl Brit from ClumpsofMascara did not disappoint either! She had the double duty of showing me Miami and Orlando, and between the Artist Summit and my freak catch of a cold, she had her job cut out for her.

Being a city gal, I'm not used to certain things. City gal might have been an understatement - being a NY gal, I'm not used to quiet streets, having to drive to stores, and worst of all not having things open until all hours of the night. (Yes my city has spoiled me - suck it up!). I'm sure all my comments might have gotten on B's Southern nerves... but I wasn't kicked out of a car or a house the whole time, so it was a success!

Photobucket
view from the car - plenty of fancy vehicles on the road

Photobucket
fancy colors and brands at the Artist Summit in Miami (more details to come)

Photobucket
Britt and her cuzzo getting the start treatment from Koren (Enkore Makeup) & Naked Cosmetics

Photobucket
Visiting Dash in Miami (of course I had to take a tourist pic lol)

Photobucket
the sisters are all nailed on the wall (no pun intended hehe)

Photobucket
Miss Bryana & Yana(me) by the beach (that might not be how you spell her name, but it will be for today)

Photobucket
We're so snazzy, we stayed in this hotel... (psych!)

Photobucket
kinda feelin' myself at the beach...


I got more pictures and more coverage, but you gotta wait! :)


2 Comments »

  • gravatar Rai

    Oooh lucky you! Looks like fun!

  • gravatar B

    I know, it's kinda tough going from 2 extremes, right? I love NYC and all but I also love my quiet evenings and clean streets and my car. But at the same time I'd give it all up to (temporarily...like for no more than 3 years, lol) be in the big city!

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords