China Glaze Coverups - NOTD Adventures

PhotobucketAre y'all tired of my ClumpsofMascara shouts outs yet? That's my Bloggin' Beaut sister from another state. I've always said if she and I shared a living space we'd have to start doing makeovers on the street, and some other stuff, because no actual work would get accomplished.

But there is a bright side to friendship, always. This one? We always tend to tip each other off in the newest and coolest, brightest and funnest products and brands. And when one is too broke to indulge, we share our resources - kind of like being green, eh?

Evidence: Diamond Cosmetics famous for their $2 polishes with alarmingly addictive colors. I stole some from my trip to Florida (I have sticky polish fingers future hosts!). When I returned from Florida, I had some fab China Glaze finish polishes that threatened to just make my excitement bubble burst.

Speaking of being green, check out the initial look of Diamond Cosmetics nail polish in Never So Ever-Green on my digits:

Photobucket Photobucket
such a pretty green, but so hard to capture on camera!


Then I checked it out in matte (courtesy of China Glaze Magic Matte from Head2ToeBeauty

Photobucket Photobucket
index finger in left picture left with original color for comparison

And then of course, I had to top it off with China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat (again from Head2ToeBeauty) - which of course looked cool.

Photobucket Photobucket
I happen to find all holos amusing... and you?

But then, I needed to check what the Holo would look like in matte (so I used China Glaze Magic Matte from Head2ToeBeauty again.

halfway through:

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I was lovin' every stinkin step. You? How'd it have you feeling? Which finish(es) are your fave?



2 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords