NYFW: Monarchy Show S/S 2010

Photobucket I'm only 2 days behind on coverage (sarcasm)! This post is a quick review of the Monarchy show that was in the tents.

The main tent housed over a thousand fashion junkies ready to see the next big thing. Eric Kim, the designer of Monarchy did not disappoint with a majority of white and khaki colors. I know the words themselves don't sound too exciting, but I loved it. The shows that I've seen so far have embraced white garments with graceful draping, that makes a girl want to hand over her VISA and cover her eyes.

I saw some lovely paperbag waists that I wanted to rip off the models, and the male models rocked a hip but preppy sweater and khaki look.

Of course, I can't just leave it at that, the celebs front row were a fab bunch as well. Shannon Elizabeth, Angela & Vanessa Simmons (who looked uber cute btw), Janice Dickenson, Amerie, etc. Let's just say the models weren't the only ones looking their best. After attending this show, I got the kick in the butt I needed to take an extra half hour for primping prior to departing the house. I'm sure y'all have seen my Tweets on Twitter saying I felt like a diva the days after. (Bright lipsticks do wonders...)

Check out the official Mercedes Benz video of the runway styles!



What do you think? Like it?


0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords