NYFW: Lela Rose S/S 2010 fashion

PhotobucketAnother day of the life in the tents! This show transpired on Sunday - so bear with me as I catch up. Thankfully, I did not go to any shows on Monday, so I should be reporting faster. That's good right?

I am also going to be entering the world of YouTube y'all! I realized I had no choice as I interviewed numerous makeup artists, hair stylists, shows, and designers for your waiting eyes. These posts might come after all my posts for NYFW are concluded by tomorrow/Friday, because as we all know (or may not know) the videos take a while to upload and edit (mostly to upload though), and I don't want the whole post to wait and suffer because of the video.

Regardless of the wait - you'll definitely love the material. This being the first Fashion Week I participated in (I usually watch at home), I've met so many great people and have gathered more than enough scoop to share with y'all!

The Lela Rose show was a great one. There was a large array of (mostly) wedge shoes and apparel that was the real definition of Spring. The beauty team was a godsend with Stila for the face, Ted Gibson for hair, and Deborah Lippmann for nails. Additionally, Darphin skin care (from across the pond!) was present to keep the gals skin in line and prettified. These girls live the life during fashion week, don't they?!

Photobucket
starting the madness backstage

Photobucket
looks


Photobucket
preparation

The clothes for the show were just as carefree and soft as the rest of the look. The collection contained many bright colors (but not neon) in lime-yellow, fuschia, greens, and blues. There were some pieces that really struck me & my favorites list because of how they fluttered during movement.

Photobucket
I loved nearly every pair of shoes

Photobucket

Lela's dog Stitch, was the real start of the entire show, as he walked the backstage area, taking the rights over his kingdom. He sniffed and greeted every artist, model, worker, etc. (and he probably liked the catering team the most). I actually wholeheartedly expected him to walk the runway.

Photobucket
he was too cute and fast for my paparazzi ways!

Photobucket
mercifully preventing wardrobe malfunctions

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

on a side note: there were some hot looking shoes in the audience as well:
Photobucket


Check out the rest here:




0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords