Fashion's Night Out - The Plaza Beauty

Photobucket As promised, I have all the great deets for you. I can't let y'all know all the tidbits from New York Fashion Week until I complete my FNO coverage, and so I'm running around my computer her trying to upload the pics as fast as my computer will let me. The desire is there people, the technology is lagging. :)

As some of you may have seen from my tweets on Twitter, I was very impressed with the displays in the shows and just how the whole city looked like it was having a party. I went to so many stores that my feet were starting to sing a soprano by day's end. As noted earlier, I hit up The Plaza first. (That's a pic of a lucky lady getting her hurrr did at The Plaza btw).

I have a nifty new cam that took millions of pics for the event. Let's face it - Fashion's Night Out speaks louder with the images than with the words. So click 'read more' and get to viewing the good stuff! :)

Photobucket

I'd love to have a beauty consultation here... seems regal - si?

The Plaza Beauty had all sorts of fun going on. I saw Smashbox, Becca, & the Warren-Tricomi haircare products, and was introduced to Kimiko skincare among others. There was a fab presentation of a hairstyle, and an exhibit serving as an homage to the Wizard of Oz and the ruby red shoes!

Photobucket

While waiting for the elevator, I noticed that they had outfits planned out as inspirations behind glass. Wouldn't you love to have your clothes displayed like so?

Photobucket
Warren-Tricomi haircare products (I snagged some samples to giveaway!)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
the droolworthy Smashbox stash

Photobucket
my introduction to Kimiko

Photobucket
the Becca stash

There were designs up for the red shoes by designers like Botkier, Betsey Johnson, Sergio Rossie, etc. I actually was surprised because I couldn't find the Louboutin design - but maybe I missed it?

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Can you tell which shoe is by which designer?
(click for larger picture)





2 Comments »

  • omg i am so jealous right now. hope u had a great time, it sounds really fun! :)

  • I'm jealous too, I'm looking for schools that offer my major(Fashion design)now. Uh, O how I would have loved to be at Fashion week ans behind the scenes.... lucky you....but Hot blog too... I'm following.... follow me fabuloushoodchick.blogspot.com
    I would love to hear some of your input on some of my blog entries

    Hope to hear from you soon

    chow

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords