Magazine Weekend: Self Magazine Aug '09

Happy Sunday!!

Magazine Weekend continues with double the magazine in a day. I'm bringing some goodies to y'all on a continuous basis, so if you're not really enjoying it, I'll only know if you let me know. There are so many tidbits I come across and I love to share.

This tidbit right here is from Self Magazine's August issue. The cover maven is Zooey Deschamel on the cover to promote her movie 500 Days of Summer.

The magazine is also great at having pages of tips and tricks throughout each issue. They call it "____ Flash" the space being a variation of Beauty, Fitness, and others. Below are two that I found interesting and recommend you pick up a copy for other good pointers!


Photobucket

The magazine also has a great article by Francesca Castagnoli called "How I Got Over My Green Guilt." and an ode to Zoeey with "31 Days of Summer."

Shoot me an e-mail to MyOwnJudge@gmail.com if you would like me to explore other/have topics and/or magazines, or for general opinions of what's in magazine weekend.


MagsForless Coupons


1 Comment »

  • thx for sharing

    i really like reading self magazine

    hehe but soo intersting, makeup leads to better posture and balance lol :D cool

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords