Magazine Weekend: Cosmopolitan August 09

Happy Saturday, the weekend is here!!

Magazine Weekend continues with double the magazine in a day. I don't know if y'all can or can't handle it but I will ween you into it as I have turned into a magazine junkie.


The clip for the rest of today is from Cosmopolitan magazine for August 09. Again. The first one can be read here. But this was a can't miss y'all.

I know a lot of the beauty junkies out there are a fan of lining their inner eyes. Sometimes people don't do it because their eyes water, because they're scared of poking their eye out, etc. But is it safe? Here's your answer!


Photobucket


Shoot me an e-mail to MyOwnJudge@gmail.com if you would like me to explore other/have topics and/or magazines, or for general opinions of what's in magazine weekend.

MagsForless Coupons


1 Comment »

  • You and me both! I love mags.

    About lining the inner rims, it's fairly safe as long as you always sharpen the pencil first to expose a freash non-contaminated tip. Also, remove the liner at the end of the day with contact lense fluid on a Q tip, trace the rim to remove, then wash the eye with the contact lense fluid.

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords