Sally Hansen HD Nails

This was the first Sally Hansen line that I got fully. The colors are super bright and lovely. I swatched every single one of them about two months back and accordingly forgot to post thereafter.

Isn't that how it always works?



Here's how they looked on my digits:


01- Cyber


02- Blu


03- Pixel Pretty


04- Hi Def


05- Lite


06- Digital


07- Three D


08- Hi Res

There are two different lighting in the picture and the one on the right is the one that is 98% true to color.

How is my nail posing doing? I'm trying to perfect it but it's hard work!

Click here to check the page for the HD colors and ingredients.

After seeing that Sally Hansen was having a sweepstakes to win these exact polishes though, I thought it would be most fitting to post now. The contest is going on from 07/08/09 - 09/15/09. Check out the page for official rules.


Blue & Lite were my faves - tell me which ones are yours after you enter the sweepstakes!


4 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords