What the?

So I went to Tarjayyyy for some cereal, deodorant, and a birthday card.

I of course was seduced by the cosmetics aisle!

I got two things from the JK Jemma Kidd line (since Rai asked me about it) and two from the NP eye palette collection.

I have already tried the NP palettes, so I was just getting some more colors but one of the palettes (Atlanta) - described on the packaging as plum/purple looks very much brown/neutral to me. I went online to see if I was losing my mind and the images on the Target website are just as incorrect.

What I got: The packaging: The picture on the site:

and in real life:


Does that look like plum/purple to you?

Hot mess.

The damage:

NP E/S Palettes in Seattle & Atlanta

JK Jemma Kidd Sheer Vanity Gloss & Glaze in A la Mode & I-Style Pro Duo in Chic


Stay tuned for the JK review later in the day!



2 Comments »

Leave a comment

Thanks for commenting! Please leave an address (site/e-mail) where I can get back to you. If you have a question, they will be answered in the same comments post unless requested otherwise.


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Save $ - Click for your invite!

MyOwnJudge on CheapTweet

Archives

MOJ on Facebook

Advertisements:

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords